This video I am going to talk about Jetpack plugin an all-in-one resource that maybe a necessity for some features. Over the years, Jetpack has developed a bit of reputation for being a bloated and an unnecessary plugin that simply isn’t needed for most sites. In this video, I will go over the pros and cons of Jetpack’s extensive feature set to help you determine whether or not this is right for your WordPress site.
I will show you how to configure the Jetpack plugin for your site before looking at the dashboard and site stats pages.
- There is a Security tab – downtime monitoring, auto-updates, brute force protection, and more.
- Performance tab has the – search functionality, speed optimization, and media offloading.
- The Writing tab – comes with full screen slideshows, Markdown/LaTeX support, and more.
- Sharing tab – just as it says social sharing, like buttons, and more.
- Discussion tab – additional commenting functionality, subscriptions, and more. • Traffic tab – ads, related posts, shortlink generation, sitemaps, and more.
What is the Jetpack Plugin
THE JETPACK PLUGIN IS THE MOST POPULAR WORDPRESS PLUGIN.
WordPress security, performance, marketing, and design tools — Jetpack is made by WordPress experts to make your WordPress sites safer and faster. Which ultimately helps you grow your traffic.
THE JETPACK PLUGIN OFFERS 24/7 AUTO SITE SECURITY
The Jetpack plugin guards your site so you don’t have to worry and can focus on running your site or business. Jetpack plugin provdes security that is easy-to-use and comprehensive. The WordPress site security includes auto real-time backups and easy restores, malware scans, and spam protection. The Jetpack plugin has essential features for example, brute force protection and downtime / uptime monitoring which are free.
CHECK OUT THE JETPACK PLUGIN PEAK SPEED AND PERFORMANCE
Get ultra fast site speed with the Jetpack plugin. The premier WP plugin is built to take advantage of the power of AMP, a tool that helps optimize your site on tablets and mobile devices. The Jetpack plugin has a free CDN (content delivery network) which auto optimizes your images. With this feature you can watch your page load times decrease by optimizing your images and serving them from the Jetpack powerful global network. By speeding up your site on mobile devices this reduce bandwidth usage and save money!
Jetpack comes with a custom site search which is incredibly powerful as well as customizable. This helps visitors quickly find the content they are looking for so they read and make purchases. This Jetpack feature works best with WooCommerce eCommerce sites to help filter products so visitors get what they are searching for on your site.
JETPACK PLUGIN COMES WITH POWERFUL TOOLS FOR GROWTH
With the Jetpack plugin you can create and customize your WordPress site, optimize it for visitors and revenue, and enjoy watching your stats tick up. Build it, share it, and watch it grow.
- Advanced site stats and analytics
- Auto publish blog posts and products to social media
- Easily share Instagram posts
- Collect a payment or donation
- Sell a product, service, or membership
- Grow traffic with SEO tools for Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and WordPress.com
- Advertise on your site to generate revenue
- Simply manage Jetpack features from anywhere with the official WordPress mobile app