This video I am going to talk about Jetpack plugin an all-in-one resource that maybe a necessity for some features. Over the years, Jetpack has developed a bit of reputation for being a bloated and an unnecessary plugin that simply isn’t needed for most sites. In this video, I will go over the pros and cons of Jetpack’s extensive feature set to help you determine whether or not this is right for your WordPress site.
I will show you how to configure the Jetpack plugin for your site before looking at the dashboard and site stats pages.
- There is a Security tab – downtime monitoring, auto-updates, brute force protection, and more.
- Performance tab has the – search functionality, speed optimization, and media offloading.
- The Writing tab – comes with full screen slideshows, Markdown/LaTeX support, and more.
- Sharing tab – just as it says social sharing, like buttons, and more.
- Discussion tab – additional commenting functionality, subscriptions, and more. • Traffic tab – ads, related posts, shortlink generation, sitemaps, and more.